The purpose of this Chapter shall be to
* promote the purposes and objectives of the Military Officers Association of America;
* foster fraternal relations among retired, active, and former officers of the uniformed services;
* protect the rights and interests of personnel of the uniformed services and their dependents and survivors;
* provide useful services for members and their dependents and survivors; and
* serve the community and the nation.
Information on Joining the Chapter
Questions about program?. Contact Program Chairman, Lorraine M. Campilii….845-462-8011
Questions about MHC, MOAA?..........Contact President Anne Co
The MOAA Mid-Hudson Chapter supports the MOAA national legislative agenda and we annually invite our Congressional Representative and Senators to speak to the chapter. The chapter is also active in supporting the state council in various state veterans' issues.
MOAA Mid-Hudson Chapter meetings are dinner meetings held on the third Sunday of each month at 1300 hours; Meeting Place: Ship Lantern Inn, Milton, NY. Speakers are announced in the chapter newsletter and at chapter meetings.
About Our Chapter
The Mid-Hudson Chapter serves Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, Rockland and Sullivan counties in the southeastern portion of New York State, the area of the Hudson River Valley above New York City and halfway north to Albany.